“You need to let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you.” – Andy Warhol
Another month, another slightly delayed “It’s The Little Things” post where I recap over the month just gone an and some of the little and not so little things that made me smile during it. So, here’s a list of 25ish things, events and miscellaneous other bits and bobs which made me happy during September.
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Buying some bargain sunglasses for £5 at an end of season sale.
- Pizza at The Stable at Kew Bridge, yummy!
- Almost excessively long soaks in the bath watching Netflix.
- Getting an iPhone X. I am in love!
- Especially with the battery lasting, having storage space and most of all, the camera!
- Discovering a cute little pub tucked away near work.
- Halloumi and avocado muffins from Leon.
- Sushi and watching A Simple Favour with Sophie.
- Discovering Salesforce Trailheads, so many new skills to learn!
- Having a ridiculously extra ice cream on the Southbank.
- Fresh bed sheets.
- Sriracha sauce. I mean. It just goes with almost everything!
- After work drinks with the team.
- The oven breaking isn’t a happy thing, but ordering a Santa Maria always is…
- Crime documentaries. No regrets.
- Walks around Borough Market with mum.
- Going to see Wicked with Diana, full review up this week!
- Buying a new coat that gives me major Clueless vibes.
- Va Piano with Leah & Kaye.
- Followed by lots of drinks and giggles with Leah.
- Helping deliver food to the homeless with The Felix Project.
- Nights with pizza and gossip with Stu.
- A fresh set of nails, I mean that always puts a smile on my face to be fair…
- Hanging out and going for a TGI.Friday’s with Ben.
- Managing to get my paws on tickets for the Jeffree Star x Beauty Bay tour.