“Not All Of Us Can Do Great Things, But We Can Do Small Things With Great Love” – Mother Teresa
I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this before, but I always find these “Little Things In Life” posts really therapeutic to write. There’s a few reasons behind that, but the main one being I’ve taken to noting a little thing (or not so little thing!) that’s made my smile each day in my diary, then I can share the majority of them here with you lovely lot. Even if you don’t plan on sharing them, I highly recommend noting a thing you’re grateful for or made you smile about every day. When you’re having a down day, it’s a real pick me up!
So on that note, here are a few little things from August so far;
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Finding a summer party outfit.
- Discovering Iceland. Seriously, my meal prep has never been so cheap!
- Getting my nightly Celebrity Big Brother fix. So sad it’s finished.
- Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce.
- Winning £60 on online bingo.. Woohoo!
- Cold brew coffee.
- Binge watching BoJack Horseman.
- Glitter. All the glitter.
- Finding the most extra handbag ever in Primark. It’s a pink parrot and I love it.
- The Great British Bake Off coming back.
- Talking of baking, finally trying a Cronut.
- Frose at the Selfridges roof garden.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Mother – such a gorgeous pink.
- Seeing Latrice Royale’s Here’s To Life tour.
- Getting a free ice cream at Victoria Station.
- Picking up some cute new tapes to use in my planner.
- Lemon in hot water.
- Planning a spa day with Mona.
- ColourPop’s highlighters. As you may have guessed from my recent post, I’m in love.
- Lunchtime walks to Harrods.
- NYX Colour Correcting Primers – The green is my new favourite!
- Hummus & carrot sticks.
- Learning to create a hand tied bouquet at the Jurlique store.
- Saturday mornings watching the new Rick & Morty episode.
- Getting back into Instagram again.