For 2017 I decided to post my bucket list for the year online with hopes that it would keep me on track to completing a good chunk of my goals for the year. (And, if you fancy a read, I recently published an update post on how I did.) So, it seemed a no-brainer for me to do it for 2018 too. If you fancy a nosey at my plans for the coming year, then well, carry on reading below. Here’s hoping I’m as successful with these as I was last year, or, even better would be nice!
30 Things On My Bucket List For 2018
You might recognise the first few goals if you read the above-mentioned update post. That’s because they’re spillovers from last years goals. The new ones come after!
- Complete a month-long makeup spend ban.
- Go on at least four short breaks, preferably abroad.
- Make my wardrobe more “me” and donate anything I don’t wear.
- Brave walking over the glass floor on Tower Bridge.
- Visit Kew Gardens.
- Keep my planner up to date (and utilise it more!).
- See a play at the Globe.
- Lose around 10% more of my body weight.
- Have a unique afternoon tea, maybe on the BBakery Afternoon Tea bus?
- Read at least one book a month.
- Sort and streamline my makeup collection.
- Visit the London Transport Museum.
- Write more informal, diary-style posts about what I’ve been up to.
- Learn to cook more meals from scratch.
- Moisturise and cleanse every single day.
- Go on the Harry Potter Studio Tour.
- Feel more confident in taking photos of myself.
- See more theatre/musicals, more than in 2017 would be incredible.
- Be producing regular content including stories on Instagram by the end of the year.
- Visit God’s Own Junkyard.
- Treat myself and unwind a face mask once a week.
- Take a trip to Bath. (I really didn’t see enough last time!)
- Make more effort to connect with old friends.
- Finally watch the Oxford & Cambridge Boat Race. Or, even better, the Goat Race…
- Aim to hit 10,000 steps almost every day.
- Dedicate more time to my blog and hopefully fall back in love with blogging.
- Visit the Winter Garden at the Landmark Hotel.
- Improve my work wardrobe (and stop wearing jeans to the office so much!)
- Book a bottomless brunch or two!
- Remeber to always say “yes” if I want to and not let self-doubt hold me back!
Some similar elements to last years, but yet again I want to focus on doing more, feeling more confident and bettering myself. So, here’s hoping that I manage to achieve most of this over the coming year!
What’s on your 2018 bucket list?
Find me on;
Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram