“You never know who needs you. Good energy is contagious.” – Unknown.
Florals? For Spring? A Late It’s The Little Things Post? On this site? Groundbreaking. (I’m sorry, I just couldn’t resist making that joke after the last few months of playing blogging catch up. We all know I have a terrible sense of humour…)
Ah, September. The month that summer rolls out to make room for Autumn. So I spent the month trying to make the absolute most out of the last of the sunny days we had. It wasn’t a particularly busy one and there wasn’t too much in terms of big occasions, but hey, here are some of the things I enjoyed either way;
“It’s The Little Things In Life”
- Buying some more The Ordinary skincare goodies.
- Going for a “Cheeky” Nandos in Hammersmith with the parents.
- I finally made use of my collection of stickers and decorated my Macbook case to make it more “me”.
- Oh, and, talking of Apple. I was very very very naughty and upgraded my phone to an iPhone 11 Pro…
- Baking the most gorgeous peanut butter and banana brownies. I’m not normally a fan of peanut butter, but oh my days, wow. I might have to make them again and blog the recipe!
- Feeling very regal with some new purple and gold nails.
- Viewing some very cool art exhibitions at Elephant West, a co-working bar and art space.
- & While popping in one evening found out they have a retro games night once a fortnight. Right up my street!
- Discovering the most gorgeous local Thai, Poppys. It’s so quirky inside too (I really ought to take my camera long next time!)
- You know how I streamlined my makeup collection last month? Well, it wasn’t a total ban on buying as I did have to add some new Shadow Moon pigments to my collection…
- & Cheryl was kind enough to send me some replacement stickers after a spillage a few weeks back. What a cutie!
- The Great British Bake Off being back on the tv. Such a great, wholesome show.
- Oh, and even better when there’s cake to watch it with. (Like homemade apple sponge… Yummy!)
- Picking up some new books with hope of getting my reading mojo back.
- Getting some more use out of one of my favourite palettes, the BPerfect Stacey Marie Carnival Palette.
- Spending the last of the sunny days by the riverside. One of my favourite ways to spend a day.
- I finally got to meet the gorgeous Dorota from Beauty Drama Queen in person!
- Finally updating the living room tv and getting a new one, since HD stopped working on ours the month before.
- & making friends with the birdies in the Asda car park while going to buy it. (I felt like Snow White…)
- Team pizza day!
- After considering it for a few months, I took the plunge and got my hair ombre red.
- Starting Love Island Australia. Yes, I am aware it’s trash tv, but I am also self-aware that I enjoy trash tv… I’ve just learnt to accept it by now!
- Registering for Perkbox and getting myself a free iced latte from Cafe Nero.
- Making homemade salsa to go on, well, anything really. But it was particularly good on avocado on toast on a Sunday morning…
- & Last but certainly not least, I finally caved and bought myself a Nintendo Switch!
- & then spent a stupid amount of my free time playing My Time At Portia and Pokemon: Let’s Go Eevee. No regrets…
Find me on;
Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram